If the goods are in our local warehouse in Poland and the order was placed before 2:00 pm, we will process immediately, which means that only courier delivery time is important. If the goods are in central warehouses, the delivery date is agreed with the contractor and is usually:
- 7 days if the goods are in the EU central warehouse
- 30 days if the goods are in the central warehouse in Asia
If the goods have to be made to order, the delivery date is agreed with the contractor and is usually:
- 7-14 days, if the goods must be made in Poland
- 60 days if the goods have to be made in Asia
Delivery time and costs:
- The time and cost of delivery within the European Union is in line with the DPD company's current offer (https://www.dpd.com).
- The cost of delivery is included in the invoice or sent at the recipient's expense if it is registered with DPD and we know his payer number.
- In the case of regular contractors, it is possible to agree on another form of transport.
- Pallet shipments require an additional 24h to order a pallet courier.